Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Compete Bocuse

Well today was a day of cleaning the house and generally blah.  So I headed out to look for a cook book since it is winter here in Canada.  I came across The Complete Bocuse.

So now my goal is to cook all 500 recipes in the book.  I have seen the movie Julie and Julia and thought how amazing would the be to cook an entire cookbook.  It should take almost two years but cooking for me and the dogs it might take a little bit longer. ;o )

First recipe tonight is Paul Bocuse's Onion Soup.  I am not ready for some of the more "traditional" stuff.

And while kidneys, brains and offal (I don't even know what that is), is probably very delicious I think I will start off with the more conventional North American recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment