Saturday, February 1, 2014

From Cold To Warm

I was driving around looking for photos in a snow storm and heard that Shylah from KX 94.7 was going to be at Gage Park in Hamilton.

KX 94.7 is Hamilton's country music station.  So I headed on down and signed up for the KX 94.7 Win sticker and got a free KX 94.7 t-shirt as well.  Thanks Shylah !

Since I was in Gage Park I needed to see the greenhouse.  And I had to warm up as I was freezing after walking around outside for hours.

This is a photo of the Nun's Orchid growing in the greenhouse.


Nikon D3s, Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100 T* ZF, f/2 at 1/40 sec, ISO 100

A beautiful Bird of Paradise was also in full bloom.  How could I not take this photo ?


Nikon D3s, Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100 T* ZF, f/2.8 at 1/50 sec, ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment