Saturday, February 1, 2014

Swans In Snow

I woke up this morning and actually felt pretty good all things considered.  But that didn't last long.  It has been a long gray winter.  I had to get out of the house before I went postal, so I headed out to get some groceries.

The snow has turned brown from all of the salt on the roads and sidewalks, and with the warm weather has started to turn into slush.  Rather depressing all in all.

Then it started snow and a beautiful white blanket started to cover all of the ugly.  Naturally I headed back home to grab my camera.   A good day, turned bad, turned great. 


Nikon D3s, Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100 T* ZF, f/8 at 1/400 sec, ISO 800


Nikon D3s, Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100 T* ZF, f/8 at 1/200 sec, ISO 800


Nikon D3s, Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100 T* ZF, f/8 at 1/250 sec, ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment