Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Early Morning Tower Bridge

London has swarms of tourists and rightly so.  It is truly an amazing city.  This was my first trip and if you have never been, ... go.

However, when you are looking for that "one" shot when the streets are empty and it is all yours, ... you have to get up early.  And just when I thought I had the perfect picture of tower bridge in the early morning light, ... a jogger shows up.  I didn't even notice him until I was reviewing the pictures.

Not that I can blame him for being there.  The weather was exceptional in London, ... and like Canada, enjoy it when it is good.

Drizzle, rain, sleet and snow are not far behind.

What was the verse from that Led Zepplin song, ... "I come from the land of the ice and snow, midnight sun, ..."

hmmm, ... sounds like Canada.

And, yes Robin and I have been to the Yellowknife, NWT, ... in February, ... so we know cold.

As Robin reminded me, ... "-46 isn't that bad.  You are Canadian."

Yes indeed.  Canadian born and bred.


Nikon D700, Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100, 1/800 sec at f/8, ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment